- MAX STRENGTH THAT LASTS
- SET ALL NEW PR’S
- FASTER RECOVERY BETWEEN SETS
- INTRAWORKOUT OR CAFFEINE-FREE PRE
Save an Additional 5% on Autoshipped Items
You can’t make gains if you’re constantly battling with the discomfort of muscle soreness or chronic joint pain. Our recovery stack is perfect for veteran level athletes who have been in the game for awhile or for anyone who simply can’t afford to not be at their best for their next training session or competition. RX-3 accelerates muscle recovery and helps mitigate Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness (DOMS). Those who have used it often report “night and day” differences in body readiness after even just one dose, swearing to never train without it again. Also included in the stack are our pharmaceutical grade omega-3 fish oils for their muscle anti-inflammatory and heart health benefits as well as MECHAN-X, our three part joint recovery formula for restoring pain free range of motion and function. If you're constantly sidelined with injuries or missing workouts due to soreness or nagging aches and pains, this stack is just what you need.
Years of research and planning went into the formulation of ATHLEAN-RX Supplements. Not only did we make sure to include the most scientifically proven and trusted ingredients during their development, but our commitment to constantly updating our formulas to reflect the latest advancements in sports nutritional science has and always will be our top priority. We set an amazingly high bar for quality supplementation, continuing to test and retest our formulas based on the feedback of some of the world’s greatest professional athletes as well as our loyal customers. What you have before you is the result of our obsession...the best supplements available on the market, not just in efficacy and performance - but in taste and reliability as well.
All of ATHLEAN-RX supplements have been researched to provide clinically proven dosages of the most effective supplement ingredients in the world. We never use fillers, harsh chemicals or banned substances which is why our customers never experience jitters, crashes, or bloat common in lesser quality brands. Our supplements include premium, patented ingredients such as CarnoSyn® Beta-Alanine as well as creatine in its more readily absorbable state (as both CON-CRET® patented Creatine Hydrochloride and Kre-Alkalyn®), to ensure you’re getting the best product on the market.
All of our supplements are proudly produced in the United States to the highest industry standards. Our commitment to transparency and quality has RX supplements trusted by many of the top teams and athletes in major league sports subject to the most rigid drug testing standards.
If you find that you are too sore or are dealing with excessive muscle and joint pain after an intense training session, the RX Recovery Stack will help to mitigate those aches and pains and have you ready to attack your next workout. RECONSTRUXION will help to fight the dreaded post-workout soreness, with MECHAN-X aiding to restore joint health while DR C’s OMEGA-3’s is working to reduce muscular inflammation. With the Recovery Stack, you won’t have to worry about being ready to tackle your next training session...you’ll be looking forward to it.
"As I got older, I realized two things. The first was that I was grateful I started taking fish oil early in my life. My father, an internal medicine physician, saw the anti-inflammatory benefits supplemental high grade omega-3’s could provide so he went on to create a brand he and his patients could trust in. The second was that I wish I started taking a quality glucosamine and Chondroitin formula (like that found in MECHAN-X) much earlier. With the natural aging process generally resulting in 5-7% strength loss per decade, doing everything we can to maintain normal, healthy joint biomechanics is a must. When you break the pain and inflammation cycle with quality recovery supplements you can still hit it hard to keep the hands of time at bay...and those gains coming long after they should have stopped."
- Jeff Cavaliere M.S.P.T, CSCS
Research suggests that L-Carnitine L-Tartrate improves muscle recovery and repair times. This is probably due to a boost in nitric oxide (NO) production, which improves blood flow and oxygen consumption in the muscles. LCLT also increases androgen receptors in the muscle cells, which means more testosterone is recruited to build muscle.
- Improves muscle recovery and repair between training sessions (probably due to a boost in Nitric Oxide and an increase in muscle oxygen consumption)
- Increases androgen receptors in muscle cells, thereby recruiting more testosterone to build muscle
- Improves insulin sensitivity
LCLT Clinical Studies & References
Considered one of the most anabolic of all the individual amino acids, L-Leucine is considered to be the main activator of protein synthesis via its effects on the mTOR pathway. What makes it especially vital (and often in deficient supply) is that it is an essential amino acid, which means that the body doesn’t produce it naturally. The only way for you to get this key amino acid in your system is through diet and or supplementation. Throw in its additional researched ability to prevent the breakdown of muscle tissue after intense training, and your ability to tip the balance of muscle growth in your favor just grew by leaps and bounds with ReconstruXion.
- Reduces muscle breakdown caused by intense exercise or dieting
- Stimulates protein synthesis, which increases the effectiveness of training and speeds recovery time between training sessions
- May increase metabolic rate
L-Leucine Clinical Studies & References
L-Glutamine is most commonly used for improving healing time following injuries or surgery. It can help speed recovery time between training sessions due to an increase in nitrogen levels in the muscle cells which assists in protein synthesis. L-Glutamine is also recognized for boosting the immune system, increasing energy levels and helping to regulate blood sugar levels.
- Reduces healing time after injuries or surgery
- Increases nitrogen levels in the muscle cells to assist in protein synthesis, which increases the effectiveness of training and speeds recovery time between training sessions
- Boosts the immune system, which can be compromised by intense training
- Increases energy levels and helps maintain steady blood sugar levels
L-Glutamine Clinical Studies & References
L-Theanine is recognized for improving cognitive and mental processing, as well as focus, attention, memory, alertness and mood. It can also help improve sleep quality, reduce stress and help keep the body in a state of relaxation. It also helps improve immune system function, which can become compromised with heavy training.
- Reduces the effects of stress
- Increases serotonin and dopamine
- Improves sleep quality
- Improves focus, attention, memory, alertness and mood
- Improves immune system function
- The most effective dose for Theanine is from 100-250g per day
L-Theanine Clinical Studies & References
One of the most important benefits of Betaine is its ability to improve muscle strength and power during training sessions. Some studies have shown that it can improve endurance, increase the number of reps that can be done with a given weight, and improve power and force with every rep. Evidence also indicates that Betaine improves protein synthesis following training sessions.
- Improves muscle strength, power and endurance
- Increases protein synthesis following training sessions
- Increases growth hormone and insulin-like growth factor 1 production
- May help promote fat loss
Betaine Anhydrous Clinical Studies & References
For increased energy and quick recovery between sets, mix 1 scoop of PR-X with 8-12 oz of water and sip it throughout your training session. PR-X can also be taken as a stand alone caffeine-free preworkout option (mixed as above and taken 15 minutes prior to training) or taken alongside your RX-1 for an incredibly powerful performance enhancing combination. It is advised that you mix each separately however since the taste may be adversely effected when combined (then again, it could be amazing but we don't want to be responsible for your taste buds!)
PR-X is designed for the serious trainee looking to reach new levels of muscle growth through increases in untapped strength. Powerlifters, Olympic Weightlifters, and other strength athletes as well as anyone looking to reap uncompromised results from their hard training will all see significant benefits…pushing the envelope of their strength, power and intra-workout recovery with PR-X.
PR-X is best taken as an intra-workout supplement, mixed in water and sipped throughout your training session. What you’ll notice is that the high effort sets that used to leave you drained for the rest of your workout will now be much easier to recover fully from with PR-X, and rest times between sets will be shorter. Less rest between sets means you’ll be in and out of the gym quicker without compromising your training to do so.
PR-X and RX-1 were carefully formulated to allow them to be taken together without exceeding dosage for any of the results-proven ingredients included in either product. Of particular concern for many, there is no caffeine in PR-X, freely allowing you to stack the two without ever going over the 200mg caffeine threshold deemed maximally effective and safe by the NSF Cert for Sport program (followed by today’s top pro athletes). Citrulline malate and buffered creatine (common to both), bring them to the highest ranges of clinically effective dosing without compromising the safety of either.
With its ability to deliver significant increases in strength and energy, PR-X can serve as an effective pre-workout supplement - particularly for those that prefer to reap these benefits without having to supplement with a caffeinated pre-workout to do so.
Not only is the amount of sugar contained in PR-X much less than what you’d find in many popular energy drinks and pre-workout supplements but, here as always, the type of sugar matters. All 8 grams in PR-X come from D-ribose, a simple sugar found naturally in our bodies. Unlike other sugars like table sugar (sucrose), corn sugar (glucose) or milk sugar (lactose), which can uncontrollably spike blood sugar levels, D-ribose with its negative glycemic index can actually lower them and is instead used exclusively to form the backbone of ATP - the key energy molecule that fuels all muscle contraction and performance.
PR-X promotes muscle growth in three distinct ways. First, the increases in max strength and repeatable strength will provide a direct stimulus for muscle hypertrophy though increased muscle tension overload. Second, the inclusion of creatine (a research proven driver of strength) will directly assist you in your pursuit of this new strength. Finally, the citrulline malate and NADH/Co-Q10 combo will promote faster muscle recovery between training sessions to keep you training at your hardest every time you touch the iron.
While none of the ingredients in PR-X were included directly for their fat loss benefits, the increases in aerobic glycolytic endurance from the citrulline malate and NADH/Co-Q10 combo will allow you to train longer at a higher level of effort. As always, fat loss comes down to calories in vs. calories out. The more work you are able to accomplish, via a higher effort and longer duration, the more calories you will burn which in the end will assist you in your fat loss goals.
There are 22 servings in each bottle of PR-X. With most dedicated trainees working out 5-6 days a week, this factors out to be enough servings to fuel your workouts for an entire month of training.
While PR-X is primarily geared towards maximizing strength for training and performance, its effects span much wider due to its ability to fuel the oxidative aerobic energy pathway as well. In fact, two of the ingredients in PR-X (when given in combination) have been used effectively to help manage and treat symptoms of chronic fatigue syndrome. So if you’re looking for an overall increase in energy levels and prefer to stay away from caffeine or other stimulants to achieve this, PR-X is an attractive alternative.
- Nutritional supplement for increased muscle size and strength for body builders
- Effects of creatine monohydrate and polyethylene glycosylated creatine supplementation on muscular strength, endurance, and power output
- Food supplement for increasing lean mass and strength
- Effects of Creatine Monohydrate vs. Creatine Hydrochloride on Muscle EndurancePerformance
- Creatine HCl and Creatine Monohydrate Improve Strength but Only Creatine HCl Induced Changes on Body Composition in Recreational Weightlifters
- Creatine supplementation increases glycogen storage but not GLUT-4 expression in human skeletal muscle
- Creatine supplementation with specific view to exercise/sports performance: an update
- The effect of an alkaline buffered creatine (Kre-Alkalyn®), on cell membrane behavior, protein synthesis, and cisplatin-mediated cellular toxicity
- CREATINE: WHY USE IT? SCIENTIFIC SUPPORT TO BACK ITS BENEFITS
- Effect of creatine supplementation on body composition and performance: a meta-analysis.
- Effect of creatine and beta-alanine supplementation on performance and endocrine responses in strength/power athletes.
- Effects of two and five days of creatine loading on muscular strength and anaerobic power in trained athletes.
- Effects of creatine supplementation and resistance training on muscle strength and weightlifting performance.
- Effect of creatine phosphate supplementation on anaerobic working capacity and body weight after two and six days of loading in men and women.
- Combined creatine and sodium bicarbonate supplementation enhances interval swimming.
- Effect of two and five days of creatine loading on anaerobic working capacity in women.
- Effects of high dose oral creatine supplementation on anaerobic capacity of elite wrestlers.
- Effects of four weeks of high-intensity interval training and creatine supplementation on critical power and anaerobic working capacity in college-aged men.
- The effects of creatine loading and gender on anaerobic running capacity.
- Effect of short-term creatine supplementation on markers of skeletal muscle damage after strenuous contractile activity.
- The effect of creatine supplementation upon inflammatory and muscle soreness markers after a 30km race.
- Muscle glycogen supercompensation is enhanced by prior creatine supplementation.
- Creatine supplementation affects muscle creatine during energy restriction.
- Effects of creatine monohydrate and polyethylene glycosylated creatine supplementation on muscular strength, endurance, and power output. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19387397
Lee E.C., et al. Ergogenic effects of betaine supplementation on strength and power performance. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2010 Jul 19; 7: 27.
Trepanowski, J. F, et al. The effects of chronic betaine supplementation on exercise performance, skeletal muscle oxygen saturation and associated biochemical parameters in resistance trained men. J Strength Cond Res. 2011 Dec; 25(12): 3461-71
Pryor, J. L., et al. Effect of betaine supplementation on cycling sprint performance. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2012 Apr 3; 9(1): 12.
Apicella, J. M., et al. Betaine supplementation enhances anabolic endocrine and Akt signaling in response to acute bouts of exercise. Eur J Appl Physiol. 2013 Mar; 113(3): 793-802.
Cholewa, J. M., et al. Effects of betaine on body composition, performance, and homocysteine thiolactone. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2013 Aug 22; 10(1): 39.